Land of Fire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Be Able To (A oneshot)

2 posters

Go down

To Be Able To (A oneshot) Empty To Be Able To (A oneshot)

Post by Hatake-san Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:41 pm

This is just a random one shot that I came up with. Please read and review! Also note that I posted this on gaiaonline.
To Be Able To

What was wrong with me? I felt so different. I wasn’t able to go outside, I wasn’t able to talk to anyone, and I wasn’t able to leave my room. I was only able to look out of my window to see time fly by.

I always wanted to be able to leave this room, to leave this house, and be able to touch the outside world. To be able to let the world know there was someone like me living in the world, to be able to talk to my hearts content.

To be able to see the outside world from beyond this house, this stupid house. To be able to hold someone dear like I hear about all the time, to be able to live beyond what I know of. To be able to feel happiness with each passing day.

I know I grow tired of this filthy old house, but what could I do. I was raised to stay in this house for the rest of my days. I wasn’t able to do anything beyond this room. I wanted to be able to stretch my arms and legs and to be part of time, but instead I was given this wretched fate, to stay in the sidelines and watch time fly by.

I want to be able to run away from my duty.

Hatake-san
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 6
Fav Char : Kakashi
Warning Bar :
To Be Able To (A oneshot) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To Be Able To (A oneshot) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

To Be Able To (A oneshot) Empty Re: To Be Able To (A oneshot)

Post by The Yellow Flash Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:45 pm

I want to be able to understand what you wrote Kakashi Echi
(seriously, i don't get poetry at all lol!)
The Yellow Flash
The Yellow Flash
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 69
Fav Char : Yondaime
Warning Bar :
To Be Able To (A oneshot) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To Be Able To (A oneshot) Right_bar_bleue

https://hinokuni.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake-san Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 pm

It's a random oneshot not poetry. I just wrote it to make it seem like its poetry.

Hatake-san
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 6
Fav Char : Kakashi
Warning Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum